I’m on the Ashley Madison list
by An Ordinary Man (the novel)
It should come as no surprise that the author of a book on infidelity has explored the topic in real life so I wasn’t surprised to see my email turn up in the data dump. What might come as a surprise is:
- I never paid the site a cent.
- I never made contact with anyone through it.
- No one ever made contact with me through it.
- I would not have followed through if 2 or 3 happened.
- It was fun to sign up.
- There are serious problems in my ‘marriage.’
There you have it – the truth from a player who is no more than a frustrated husband.